tisdag 11 oktober 2016

Top Ten Tuesday - Books I've Read Because Of Another Blogger


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature created at the lovely The Broke and the Bookish.
Every Tuesday we're given a new topic to create or top ten list.
Today's topic is: All About Books You Read Because of Recommendation
Ten Books I've Read Because Of Another Blogger


10. I Hate Fairyland by Skottie Young
9. Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Córdova
8. The Safest Lies by Megan Miranda


7. The Impostor Queen by Sarah Fine
6. Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
5. The Keeper of the Lost Cities series by Shannon Messenger


4. The Others series by Anne Bishop
3. Skulduggery Pleasant & Demon Road series by Derek Landy
2. Cracked Up to Be by Courtney Summers


1. The Mythos Academy series by Jennifer Estep

4 kommentarer:

  1. Is I Hate Fairyland a graphic novel? That cover is awesome!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. It is a graphic novel, and the inside is just as amazing as the outside. I'd definitely recommend you reading it. :)

      Radera
  2. I really want to read Labyrinth Lost. I had no interest in that one, but I keep hearing such positive things! Great list. 😃 I really want to read The Others as well.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Labyrinth Lost was great. I wasn't interested in it either, at first, but I was completely sold after reading it. It's a bit like Wonderland on crack. The Others is such an amazing series as well, I hope you get to read both of these soon. :)

      Radera