onsdag 16 mars 2016

Waiting on Wednesday - The Mirror King


Waiting on Wednesday was created by Jill over at Breaking the Spine.
It's a meme in which we highlight our most anticipated upcoming releases.


The Mirror King by Jodi Meadows
The Orphan Queen #2
Expected publication: April 5th 2016

Wilhelmina has a hundred enemies.

HER FRIENDS HAVE TURNED. After her identity is revealed during the Inundation, Princess Wilhelmina is kept prisoner by the Indigo Kingdom, with the Ospreys lost somewhere in the devastated city. When the Ospreys’ leader emerges at the worst possible moment, leaving Wil’s biggest ally on his deathbed, she must become Black Knife to set things right.

HER MAGIC IS UNCONTROLLABLE. Wil’s power is to animate, not to give true life, but in the wraithland she commanded a cloud of wraith mist to save herself, and later ordered it solid. Now there is a living boy made of wraith—destructive and deadly, and willing to do anything for her.

HER HEART IS TORN. Though she’s ready for her crown, declaring herself queen means war. Caught between what she wants and what is right, Wilhelmina realizes the throne might not even matter. Everyone thought the wraith was years off, but already it’s destroying Indigo Kingdom villages. If she can’t protect both kingdoms, soon there won’t be a land to rule.
 

Comment: I loved the first book, and I can't wait to read this conclusion. Plus, the cover's absolutely stunning. <3

6 kommentarer:

  1. I still need to pick up book one. Gosh. I'm so behind. Thanks for sharing. Hope you enjoy this one when you get to read it since you loved the first one :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Book one was great, I hope you'll like it. Oh, thank you, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  2. I still really need to read The Orphan Queen, although I already checked it out from the library. I hope you love this one! :D

    Here's my WoW!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I loved The Orphan Queen, and I hope you'll like it as well. It's definitely worth a read. Thanks, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  3. Gosh I loved this book so much! Jodi really outdid herself. I think all YA fantasy authors should take note of this book when they go to write their conclusion novel of the series. ;) I hope you enjoy this one when you read it!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Oh, that sounds amazing. And made me want to read it even more. :O Thank you, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera