tisdag 29 mars 2016

Top Ten Tuesday - 10 Of My Most Recent 5 Star Reads


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature created at the lovely The Broke and the Bookish.
Every Tuesday we're given a new topic to create or top ten list.
Today's topic is: 10 Of My Most Recent 5 Star Reads


10. Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley
9. Shallow Graves by Kali Wallace
8. Front Lines by Michael Grant


7. Starflight by Melissa Landers
6. Calamity by Brandon Sanderson
5. Ormens skugga (The Serpent's Shadow) by Rick Riordan


4. Night Study by Maria V. Snyder
3. Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke
2. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare


1. The Skylighter by Becky Wallace

6 kommentarer:

  1. Härlig lista. :) Jag är väldigt sugen på at läsa Starflight. Har hört så mycket bra om den :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Starflight var jättebra. Full av action, humor och romans. Hoppas du tycker om den om du läser den. :)

      Radera
  2. Ah, I'm so excited about Shallow Graves! I've still yet to read that, and The Storyspinner, but I've heard great things. I've also heard Starflight is amazing, and I hope to get to it soon. Thanks so much for stopping by my top ten! :)

    Holly @ The Fox's Hideaway

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Oh, all of these are great. Especially The Storyspinner and The Skylighter though. It's one of my absolute favorite book series. I hope you get to read them soon, and that you'll enjoy them. Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  3. Starflight, Wink Poppy Midnight, Front Lines, and Lady Midnight are all on my tbr. :)

    Great picks!

    Check out my TTT.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I hope you'll like them. And thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera