tisdag 2 februari 2016

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Favorite Dystopian/Sci-Fi Book Series


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature created at the lovely The Broke and the Bookish.
Every Tuesday were given a new topic to create or top ten list.
Today's topic is: Top Ten Historical Settings You Love/ Ten Historical Settings You'd Love To See or Top Futuristic Books You Love/Ten Futuristic Societies I'd Love To Read in Books --- basically this week is all about the past or the future....spin it however you choose!

I couldn't think of anything creative, so I just went with my 
Top Ten Favorite Dystopian/Sci-Fi Book Series
(note that I only picked series from which I've read at least 2 books)


10. The Benny Imura series by Jonathan Maberry
9. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
8. Razorland by Ann Aguirre


7. Divergent by Veronica Roth
6. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
5. Red Rising by Pierce Brown


4. Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
3. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
2. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins


1. The Unwind Dystology by Neal Shusterman
I'm still so amazed by this series. It's so creepy, and it's the worst future of them all.

What are some of your favorite Dystopias?

14 kommentarer:

  1. I love hunger games and divergent too! Article 5 was also great :) Mine are Cinder chronicles, Shatter me, Legend.

    My TTT

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Oh, another Article 5 fan. I just loved that series. :) Thanks a lot for stopping by.

      Radera
  2. I wasn't able to come up with a TTT list this week of historical settings, I'm hoping to get to read more this year. I like your Dystopian spin though, Hunger Games and Maze Runner would make my list.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. The Maze Runner almost made my list. But I loved the Benny Imura series more. It's still amazing, though. :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Radera
  3. I love Unwind! One of my favourite series!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/02/02/top-ten-tuesday-42/

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Oh, mine too. I can't believe how freaking great it was. :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  4. I have seen Unwind around a lot, but never really took the time to read what it was about! I think it's time I remedied that :)

    My TTT.

    Also, feel free to check out our giveaway.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. It's such an amazing series, I hope you get to read it soon. :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Radera
  5. Åh bra lista! Många böcker här som jag vill läsa. :) Hunger Games är nog min favoritdystopi. Brave New World är ju klassisk och jag tycker den är väldigt läsvärd. Den är väldigt ja, disturbing men intressant. :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Hunger Games är ju fantastisk. Jag har inte läst Brave New World, men är ju väldigt ointresserad av klassiker i överhuvudtaget. Kanske för att de få jag läst mest bara har varit tråkiga. Känner att jag kanske borde ge fler ett försök dock. Har du läst Unwind förresten? Om inte så rekommenderar jag att du gör det asap!! ;D

      Radera
    2. Ah förstår. Själv är jag klassikernörd haha XD
      Unwind har jag inte hört om! Ska absolut ta och läsa den :) Tack för tipset!

      Radera
  6. Great list! I feel like I need to read Unwind right now. :)


    Check out my TTT.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Yeah, you do. You definitely do. And I hope you'll like it. :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Radera