tisdag 19 januari 2016

Top Ten Tuesday - Books I've Recently Added To My TBR


Varje tisdag anordnar The Broke and the Bookish en Top Ten Tuesday.
Här ger man sin Topp 10 i veckans valda ämne som denna vecka är:
 Top Ten Books I've Recently Added To My TBR


10. Behold the Bones av Natalie C. Parker
9. The Screaming Statue av Lauren Oliver & H.C. Chester
8. Stars Above av Marissa Meyer


7. Double Down av Gwenda Bond
6. Return to the Isle of the Lost av Melissa de la Cruz
5. Dream On av Kerstin Gier


4. Alone av Scott Sigler
3. The Impostor Queen av Sarah Fine
2. Uprooted av Naomi Novik


1. Desolation av Derek Landy

12 kommentarer:

  1. The Impostor Queen didn't make my list, but it's a fairly recent addition to my TBR too. Hopefully we can both read it soon.

    Thanks for visiting.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I'm reading it right now, and really liking it. I hope you get to read it soon as well. :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Radera
  2. Svar
    1. Oh, that's great. I hope you'll like it. :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Radera
  3. I didn't know Desolation was coming out - really like the cover. I will have to make sure to grab it when it is released. Happy Reading!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Yeah, I can't wait. I hope we'll both love it, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  4. I haven't seen that cover for The Screaming Statue yet, so pretty. I hope you get to read Uprooted soon, it's so good! My TTT

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Oh, I hope to read it this month. :) Thanks a lot for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  5. I really want to read Uprooted too, it looks like a great book :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Then I hope we'll both love it. :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Radera
  6. Åh älskar omslaget till The Screaming Statue! :)

    SvaraRadera