onsdag 6 maj 2015

Waiting on Wednesday - The Heart of Betrayal


Waiting on Wednesday startades av Jill från Breaking the Spine.
Det är till för att visa upp kommande böcker man längtar lite extra till.


The Heart of Betrayal av Mary E. Pearson
The Remnant Chronicles #2
Releasedatum: 7 Juli 2015

Held captive in the barbarian kingdom of Venda, Lia and Rafe have little chance of escape. Desperate to save her life, Lia's erstwhile assassin, Kaden, has told the Vendan Komizar that she has the gift, and the Komizar's interest in Lia is greater than anyone could have foreseen.

Meanwhile, nothing is straightforward: there's Rafe, who lied to Lia, but has sacrificed his freedom to protect her; Kaden, who meant to assassinate her but has now saved her life; and the Vendans, whom Lia always believed to be barbarians. Now that she lives amongst them, however, she realizes that may be far from the truth. Wrestling with her upbringing, her gift, and her sense of self, Lia must make powerful choices that will affect her country... and her own destiny.

Kommentar: Jag älskade den första boken i den här serien, så jag ser så fram emot den här uppföljaren, och hoppas på att den ska vara minst lika bra som sin föregångare.

16 kommentarer:

  1. Längtar SÅ mycket efter den här! Bara ett par månader kvar :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Jag med! Allra helst eftersom den första boken slutade så spännande.. :)

      Radera
  2. For et nydelig cover! Er fremdeles nødt til å lese første bok i serien.
    Min Waiting on Wednesday er Sarah J. Maas sin nye bok som ikke kommer på kindle før i morgen :'(( haha

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Ah, Sarah J. Maas är alltid ett mycket bra val. Den ska jag läsa nu i helgen. Och hoppas att vi båda gillar den. :)

      Radera
  3. Not heard of this series before and after reading that synopsis I think I will have to look into reading the first book. Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. The first book was awesome, I hope you like it if you read it. :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  4. I'm thinking about reading this series, if I find the time. Nice pick! Hope you enjoy!
    Thanks for stepping by and sharing! =)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. It's great, I hope you'll give it a chance someday. :) Thanks, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  5. Hej Petra! Jag har precis taggat dig i en tag - Liebster award. Det skulle vara kul ifall du skulle vilja göra den :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Åh, tack så hemskt mycket Ebba! Självklart ska jag göra den så fort jag kan. :)

      Radera
  6. I haven't read the first book, but the cover looks stunning! I will definitely be checking it out ;) Thanks for stopping by my blog today (:

    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. The first book is so good, I hope you get to read it someday. :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  7. I want this so bad, the first book was amazing but I have a slight fear that it won't live up to the first one. =)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I know what you mean. I'm mostly afraid that the love triangle will ruin things. Especially since I loathe Kaden.. :)

      Radera
  8. This is also extremely high on my list! It'll be a future WOW for me. Thanks for stopping by!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Yeah, I can't wait! :) And thank you for stopping by. :)

      Radera