onsdag 25 februari 2015

Waiting on Wednesday - The Infinite


Waiting on Wednesday startades av Jill från Breaking the Spine.
Det är till för att visa upp kommande böcker man längtar lite extra till.


The Infinite av Lori M. Lee
Gates of Thread and Stone #2
Releasedatum: 10 Mars 2015

Kai always believed the only danger to the city came from within. Now, with a rebel force threatening the fragile government, the walls have become more of a prison than ever.

To make matters worse, as Avan explores his new identity as an Infinite, Kai struggles to remind him what it means to be human. And she fears her brother, Reev, is involved with the rebels. With the two people she cares about most on opposite sides of a brewing war, Kai will do whatever it takes to bring peace. But she’s lost her power to manipulate the threads of time, and she learns that a civil war might be the beginning of something far worse that will crumble not only Ninurta’s walls but also the entire city.

Kommentar: Jag läste nyligen första boken i den här serien, och gillade den mycket, så jag ser fram emot att få läsa den här fortsättningen. Plus att omslaget är bland det snyggaste jag någonsin sett!

18 kommentarer:

  1. Sounds like it has a lot of potential .Hope you get to read it soon! Thanks for coming by my WoW.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  2. This sounds interesting :)
    My Waiting on Wednesday
    new follower via bloglovin

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I hope it is. Thanks for following, and for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  3. I haven't read the first one, but have seen this one around a lot lately! Even on Netgalley I think!
    Check out my WOW

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I really liked the first one, so I'll definitely recommend it. Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  4. Sounds like a great dystopian book! Thank you for stopping by. :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. It's more of a fantasy really. :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  5. I hope you like it!
    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/02/waiting-on-wednesday-3-manwhore.html

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  6. Great choice! I am currently reading the first book in this series and I am loving it so far! :D
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Oh, that's great. I just recently read the first book, and I really liked it. I can't wait to read this one as well. :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  7. I still have to read the first one, was really excited for it, but read a few mixed reviews so it got pushed back like they usually do. That cover is badass though! :D

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. The first one was really good. I wanted more explanations for the world building though, but at the same time I couldn't stop reading. I'll definitely recommend it. :)

      Radera
  8. Ohh I haven't heard of this one but the cover is lovely! x Benish | Feminist Reflections

    SvaraRadera
  9. Yeah, the cover's amazing. :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

    SvaraRadera
  10. Hiii!! I haven't read the first book yet but I've been approved for the second on NetGalley, so I'll just marathon the series in these next few days :3

    Frannie @ In clouds of pages

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Oh, that's great. I hope you'll like it, and thanks for stopping by! :)

      Radera