onsdag 15 oktober 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - Blue Lily, Lily Blue


Waiting on Wednesday startades av Jill från Breaking the Spine.
Det är till för att visa upp kommande böcker man längtar lite extra till.


Blue Lily, Lily Blue av Maggie Stiefvater
The Raven Cycle #3
Releasedatum: 21 Oktober 2014

There is danger in dreaming. But there is even more danger in waking up.

Blue Sargent has found things. For the first time in her life, she has friends she can trust, a group to which she can belong. The Raven Boys have taken her in as one of their own. Their problems have become hers, and her problems have become theirs.

The trick with found things though, is how easily they can be lost.

Friends can betray.
Mothers can disappear.
Visions can mislead.
Certainties can unravel.

Kommentar: En av mina favoritserier. En av mina favoritförfattare. Jag kan knappt vänta!

10 kommentarer:

  1. I haven't read any of these books but everyone seems to love this series. I may have to check it out once it's done.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. You do that, it's a great series. :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Radera
  2. Jag längtar också så mycket tills den här boken kommer ut, det ska bli så spännande att se vad som kommer att hända :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Åh, jag håller helt med! Hoppas att vi båda kommer att gilla den. :)

      Radera
  3. I haven't read The Dream Thieves yet (waiting for the series to finish) since I loved The Raven Boys :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. The Dream Thieves was great. Perhaps even better than The Raven Boys. I hope you'll like it when you read it. :)

      Radera
  4. I wasn't a fan of the first one but I do hope you enjoy the series. Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  5. I really can't wait for this one either! Great pick

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I hope we'll both like it, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera