onsdag 7 maj 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - City of Heavenly Fire


Waiting on Wednesday startades av Jill från Breaking the Spine.
Det är till för att visa upp kommande böcker man längtar lite extra till.


City of Heavenly Fire av Cassandra Clare
The Mortal Instruments #6
Releasedatum: 27 Maj 2014

Darkness returns to the Shadowhunter world. As their society falls apart around them, Clary, Jace, Simon and their friends must band together to fight the greatest evil the Nephilim have ever faced: Clary’s own brother. Nothing in the world can defeat him — must they journey to another world to find the chance? Lives will be lost, love sacrificed, and the whole world changed in the sixth and last installment of the Mortal Instruments series.
  
Kommentar: Det här är en av mina mest efterlängtade böcker i år, och jag ser verkligen fram emot
att få se hur den här serien kommer att avslutas.

13 kommentarer:

  1. This one seems to be very popular today. Great choice though!
    My WoW

    SvaraRadera
  2. Such a pity this book isn't really my type of read, but I hope you can get a copy real soon! :D
    Waiting on Wednesday
    Dress Up: Doll Bones

    SvaraRadera
  3. I still need to start the first book. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. It's a great series, so I hope you'll like it. :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  4. Ahhh, I so can't wait for this so I can finally catch up with the series. Thanks for stopping by! :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Me too! I'm thinking of rereading the rest of the books asap. :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  5. Svar
    1. I'm hoping it's great, and that we'll both like it. :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  6. I am looking forward to this one too! Honestly, I am kind of glad for the story to be wrapped up- I feel like I have read the rest ages ago, and hope there is a decent conclusion! Hope you love it!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Yeah, I've read the first four books in 2011, so it's been a long wait.. I hope you'll love it too, and thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera
  7. I LOVE THAT THIS IS YOUR WOW!!!! I AM SO TERRIFIED AND SO THRILLED FOR THIS BOOK TO RELEASE! AND YES, IT IS NECESSARY FOR ALL THE CAPS BECAUSE THIS IS COHF AND IT DESERVES ALL OF MY ENTHUSIASM!!!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Haha, I agree. I can't wait to read it, but at the same time I'm really scared. I think it's going to be great though, even if it also might kill me a little.. :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Radera