tisdag 21 maj 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - Favorite Book Covers Of Books I've Read


Varje tisdag anordnar The Broke and the Bookish en Top Ten Tuesday.
Här ger man sin Topp 10 i veckans valda ämne som denna vecka är:
Top Ten Favorite Book Covers Of Books I've Read


10. Dearly, Departed av Lia Habel
9. Nightshade av Andrea Cremer
8. Crescendo av Becca Fitzpatrick


7. Girl of Nightmares av Kendare Blake
6. Burn Bright av Marianne de Pierres
5. Struck av Jennifer Bosworth


4. A Millon Suns av Beth Revis
3. The Selection av Kiera Cass
2. Clockwork Princess av Cassandra Clare


1. Awake at Dawn av C.C. Hunter

3 kommentarer:

  1. Pretty covers! The Selection is such a great cover.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous picks! I especially love the covers of Girl of Nightmares & Clockwork Princess.

    My TTT

    SvaraRadera
  3. All of them! I love all your picks. So many beautiful covers :)

    SvaraRadera